For a long time this was my personal blog. But you know what I love writing about more than my personal life (except everything)? Business.

So this blog is now a place where I will put down the lessons and struggles of building a creative business from the ground up. Please chime in along the way.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Epiphany number 4,789

"Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God. Therefore put away all filthiness and rampant wickedness and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls." James 1:19-21

Satan gets to me through my anger. If something gets me fired up, I defend it, I cling to it, I justify it and I feel entitled to it. But lately, I have been getting angry for the wrong reasons and on Friday night I realized that I let Satan have a foothold in my life when I do.

I am NOT entitled to this anger.

1 comment: