For a long time this was my personal blog. But you know what I love writing about more than my personal life (except everything)? Business.

So this blog is now a place where I will put down the lessons and struggles of building a creative business from the ground up. Please chime in along the way.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I am not good.

"Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen." Ephesians 3:20

I've always felt like God has had great plans for me, or maybe has just put the desire in me to do something great for His glory. But this week I was feeling like maybe I just don't have it in me to be anything great... Because I don't. I am just as evil as the most evil man... I am just as weak as every weak man who has ever been. I don't have faith in myself to do anything extraordinary. I have a messed up heart, sinful habits and I worship God's creations' instead of God. It was a big realization for me to see that I am not good. And I cannot become anything good on my own.

But if there is one thing I have faith in it's God's ability to severely wreck me from the inside out, tear my evil heart out and build up a new one. So I humbly lift my hands and petition my request to God.

"I need you."

1 comment: