For a long time this was my personal blog. But you know what I love writing about more than my personal life (except everything)? Business.

So this blog is now a place where I will put down the lessons and struggles of building a creative business from the ground up. Please chime in along the way.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

the sun woke the whole state

Charlie and I took a road trip to California last weekend to visit his grandma who has terminal cancer. Charlie grew up all over the bay area and Lake Tahoe, so we visited a lot of places which was really fun for me since I haven't spent a lot of time in California. I was craving some fresh inspiration for my photography and this trip was exactly what I needed. It was amazing how much just pure sunshine was helping me to get new ideas and pre-visualize so many photo's. Here are some of my favorites.













I found a liquid cure
From my landlocked blues
It’ll pass away like a slow parade
It’s leaving but I don’t know how soon

1 comment:

  1. Did you enjoy the seven hours of farmland in the Sacramento valley?

    ReplyDelete