For a long time this was my personal blog. But you know what I love writing about more than my personal life (except everything)? Business.

So this blog is now a place where I will put down the lessons and struggles of building a creative business from the ground up. Please chime in along the way.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Divine Romance

"For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant, but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it. Therefore lift your drooping hands and strengthen your weak knees, and make straight paths for your feet, so that what is lame may not be put out of joint but rather be healed." Hebrews 12:11-13

Today God asked me to do something painful. Something that I did not want to do, and something that broke my heart a little bit. But it was only because of my own disobedience and impatience that I had to do it in the first place. Discipline? Yes. My own fault? Yes. Thankfully God can use our failures and flaws to shape us for his glory.

Amen.

1 comment: