For a long time this was my personal blog. But you know what I love writing about more than my personal life (except everything)? Business.

So this blog is now a place where I will put down the lessons and struggles of building a creative business from the ground up. Please chime in along the way.

Monday, March 7, 2011

new project

Since moving back home I have not really taken the time to settle into my room. I have the biggest room in the house but unfortunately it does not have a closet, so my clothes often (and by often I mean always) end up staying in the laundry basket or just thrown onto the loveseat I have in there. All in all, it is an EXTREMELY disorganized room. It hasn't really bothered me until now, realizing that I need a desk/space to work since I'm going back to school in less than a month. This is what my room looks like on average... I know, I'm disgusting.





So I have decided to move into Levi's old room next door, which is a bit smaller but has a closet. I really don't need as much space as I have now, I just really want a closet to hang my clothes in. Unfortunately this room has been neglected since Levi moved out and is filled with our families leftover clothes and miscellaneous items... so it needs an over haul. After cleaning everything out I plan on painting and buying a desk, bookshelf and making a huge upgrade from what I'm living in now. So I decided to blog my progress... mostly to keep me motivated.

The pictures on the left are from before, the one's on the right are after about two hours of cleaning today. I know it doesn't look like much progress but I mostly cleaned out all the small stuff and left the big stuff that I will need my parent's input/help on deciding where to move.





Can't wait to tackle this project!

1 comment: