For a long time this was my personal blog. But you know what I love writing about more than my personal life (except everything)? Business.

So this blog is now a place where I will put down the lessons and struggles of building a creative business from the ground up. Please chime in along the way.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Update: Room project

I have been working non stop on my new room this week... I got it all cleaned out and put all the big stuff I couldn't move into the middle of the room and am just going to paint around it. I spent the last few days puttying, sanding, staining the wood and painting the edges of the room. I really love the way the dark stain looks with the green paint I picked out.

This shows before and after I stained the wood, it looks a lot more red in the picture than it actually is.




No comments:

Post a Comment