For a long time this was my personal blog. But you know what I love writing about more than my personal life (except everything)? Business.

So this blog is now a place where I will put down the lessons and struggles of building a creative business from the ground up. Please chime in along the way.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

the craziness

I know I haven't been blogging at all lately, since school started I have hardly taken a breath. I still need to post the finished pictures of my room and all the pictures I've taken in between then and now, it has been a beautiful spring (is it actually spring yet? i never know).

My life has become one giant multi-task. I go on facebook, watch the hockey playoffs (and do this) while I eat. I read my sociology book while I got a pedicure (because I didnt have the time or energy to paint my toenails myself). I do homework in class and switch over my laundry as I run in and out of the house. I dont have to be this busy but I do it to myself. I spent last weekend in Spokane and my day off yesterday teaching Charlie about photograpy when I could have been catching up on sooo many things. But I'm enjoying the craziness :)

1 comment:

  1. Craziness is the best! I seem to be more productive and efficient the busier I am. School is about to end for the summer, though, so my laziness levels will be rising...

    ReplyDelete