For a long time this was my personal blog. But you know what I love writing about more than my personal life (except everything)? Business.

So this blog is now a place where I will put down the lessons and struggles of building a creative business from the ground up. Please chime in along the way.

Friday, June 1, 2012

A million little questions

Is there really enough time to work 35 hours a week, go to school full time, and still get A's? Do people do this? Do colleges care about stuff like that? Like... "Well I don't have any extracurricular activities to report because I was too busy trying to accomplish all of this 'good grades' crap." Are University classes like, way harder than community college classes? If they are I feel like I don't stand a chance. Do people ever pay off their student loans? Is it stupid to get married while you're in school? Is it not stupid? Do married people have fun in college too? Is it hard moving to the city? How did all these kids I went to high school with get into amazing universities like UW and SPU? What did I miss? What do you do if you don't get into any colleges? How do you not put all your eggs in one basket? Is it smarter to not try to work and go to school at the same time?

No comments:

Post a Comment