For a long time this was my personal blog. But you know what I love writing about more than my personal life (except everything)? Business.

So this blog is now a place where I will put down the lessons and struggles of building a creative business from the ground up. Please chime in along the way.

Friday, January 6, 2012

I'm no philosopher.

For the past few months my motto has been "work your butt off." Not because I need help doing that... but because I needed reassurance it was the right response, and I think it is. No matter how crazy, or stressful, over overwhelming things have gotten, I remember my motto and I'm reassured that it is not all in vain. Working your butt off gets you somewhere.

But it isn't a guarantee. Sometimes that bitch Life comes in and throws a wrench into your plans. So as much as I hate it my new philosophy needs to be:



Or in a word: Adapt.

*Stay tuned next week to see if I am able to stay enrolled in school or not.

1 comment: