For a long time this was my personal blog. But you know what I love writing about more than my personal life (except everything)? Business.

So this blog is now a place where I will put down the lessons and struggles of building a creative business from the ground up. Please chime in along the way.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

well...

It's been a little over a month since my last update. Here are some highlights:

-Charlie and I have been mentoring with some people in our church and are meeting with our pastor to work through some of our struggles, both from our past and our present relationship. God has been very redemptive and we feel like we are finally on a healing path! Hallelujah!

-I (somehow) survived the hardest two weeks of the quarter. The week before midterms, and then midterms week, all with only one day off *sigh*.

-Is it that time of year again already? Senior shoot next weekend.

-I currently have a few "jammed ribs", which apparently is code for constant, excruciating pain all the time. Luckily the chiropractor is covered under my insurance and I now have a referral for massage and physical therapy. Hopefully this is also a path to a different kind of healing :)

-Charlie and I have been back and forth about staying here or applying to a university for the fall/winter. As of this month we are staying at SPSCC and continuing on our degree paths. I am praying about moving to Olympia sometime over the next 6 months. We shall see...

Here's to hopefully having more time next month to blog!

1 comment:

  1. 1. Proud of you.
    2. Sorry about the ribs. :(
    3. STOP MOVING AWAY FROM ME.

    ReplyDelete